Skip to content
Where to eat and drink?
- Who Dat Bar and Grille 7022 SW 358 HWY Steinhatchee, FL More info A great spot while on the boat. It is over the bridge from the Peach House, but a fantastic bar and grill
- Back Porch Bar and Grill 1110 RIVERSIDE DR SE STEINHATCHEE, FL 32359 More info The grill, open seasonally, Thursday-Sunday, 11 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. The back porch menu offers sandwiches, burgers,wings, salads, appetizers (including yummy fried green tomatoes) , and more! The cook’s specialty is sliders…beef, pork or whatever he feels like cooking up! Weekend specials shouldn’t be missed! During the off-season, the back porch is a favorite gathering place for charter captains, fishing story-tellers (there are some mighty big fish in those tales!) and local scrabble players in the evening. Come on, sit a spell, and watch the water go by!
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza 806 S. Riverside Dr, Steinhatchee, Fl Menu and hours What can I say? If you have kids, you will probably end up with pizza at least once! This way you can do it by boat!
- Crabbie Dad’s Bar and Grill 101 1st Ave SW, Steinhatchee, FL Trip advisor info Bar that serves food, definitely an adult crowd
- Roy’s Restaurant 100 1st Ave S, Steinhatchee, FL Menu and more info
Fantastic lunch and dinner spot right on the bay. Gorgeous sunset meals. Salad bar is worth the trip. Prime Rib, shrimp and scallops, yum!!
- Fiddler’s Restaurant 1306 Riverside Dr, Steinhatchee, FL Menu and more info
If you can catch the breakfast in season, it is not to be missed. Bar and dinner is the specialty. Pull right up on your boat and they will cook your catch!
- Kathi’s Crab Shack 202 15th St E, Steinhatchee, Fl
This is the closest restaurant to the Peach House and could easily be the only place we go the whole trip. Quick and inexpensive breakfasts, easy lunches, and dinner specials on the patio. Menu and more info
Where do we get what we need?
- Steinhatchee Bait & Tackle 905 2nd Ave S, Steinhatchee, FL Bait and Tackle supplies if you don’t find what you need at the marinas More info
- Riverside Spirits and Wine 1312 Riverside Dr, Steinhatchee, FL Package store for your afternoon booze cruise Facebook link
- Casey’s Cove Convenience Store 4735 SW 358 Hwy, Steinhatchee, FL Gas station, convenience store, diner. What more could you want? Menu and more info
- Maddie’s Market 815 2nd Ave S, Steinhatchee, FL Maddie’s Facebook page
Located behind the Marathon gas station. There is a subway restaurant inside and a limited grocery selection.
- Dollar General 1209 FL-51, Steinhatchee, FL Otherwise known as the “Steinhatchee Mall” Dollar General Website
- Steinhatchee Hardware & ACE 1310 1st Ave S, Steinhatchee, FL Steinhatchee Hardware Website
The nicest people in town own and work here. They have a little bit of everything. If you need something, try them out first.
Where are the Boat Ramps and Marinas?