Wondering what restaurants we recommend or what stores have what you need? What about the Marinas and where are they? Find all the Steinhatchee, restaurants, stores and marinas information in one place in our Steinhatchee Restaurants, Stores and Marina guide.
- Who Dat Bar and Grille 7022 SW 358 HWY Steinhatchee, FL More info A great spot while on the boat. It is over the bridge from the Peach House, but a fantastic bar and grill
- Back Porch Bar and Grill 1110 RIVERSIDE DR SE STEINHATCHEE, FL 32359 More info The grill, open seasonally, Thursday-Sunday, 11 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. The back porch menu offers sandwiches, burgers, wings, salads, appetizers (including yummy fried green tomatoes) , and more! The cook’s specialty is sliders…beef, pork or whatever he feels like cooking up! Weekend specials shouldn’t be missed! During the off-season, the back porch is a favorite gathering place for charter captains, fishing story-tellers (there are some mighty big fish in those tales!) and local scrabble players in the evening. Come on, sit a spell, and watch the water go by!
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza 806 S. Riverside Dr, Steinhatchee, Fl Menu and hours What can I say? If you have kids, you will probably end up with pizza at least once! This way you can do it by boat!
- Crabbie Dad’s Bar and Grill 101 1st Ave SW, Steinhatchee, FL Trip advisor info Bar that serves food, definitely an adult crowd (sign on door says no kids allowed). They make a pretty good burger and grilled cheese though, so keep it in mind for takeout
- Roy’s Restaurant 100 1st Ave S, Steinhatchee, FL Menu and more info
Fantastic lunch and dinner spot right on the bay. Gorgeous sunset meals. Salad bar is worth the trip. Prime Rib, shrimp and scallops, yum!!
- Fiddler’s Restaurant 1306 Riverside Dr, Steinhatchee, FL Menu and more info
If you can catch the breakfast in season, it is not to be missed. Bar and dinner is the specialty. Pull right up on your boat and they will cook your catch! They have started to offer live music on the weekends.
- Kathi’s Crab Shack 202 15th St E, Steinhatchee, Fl
This is the closest restaurant to the Peach House and could easily be the only place we go the whole trip. Easy lunches, and dinner specials on the patio with live music on the weekends. Menu and more info
- McDavid’s Cafe 213 10th Street Steinhatchee, FL open for breakfast and lunch. Fantastic owner who is usually the one in the kitchen. Super crowded on the weekends so go early or call for takeout. Donuts are cake like and really fun! They usually have sausage biscuits to grab and go.
- Grandpa’s BBQ (Jena side) specializes in bbq for lunch but also does breakfast
- 19/98 Grille (2022 N. Young Blvd (Winn Dixie shopping center in Chiefland) don’t trust your gps if you just type in the name as this restaurant has moved in 2021. The original owners were just up the street and made a name for themselves as one on the top 5 best hidden restaurants in Florida. They retired in 2020, but a younger generation has reopened and it’s worth a stop on the way back from Manatee or Fanning Springs. A wide variety of foods and don’t miss the zucchini fries, but don’t go for the view it is just in a shopping center.
Tiki bar at Sea Hag marina: ok so they don’t serve food, but it is a great spot to grab a drink and watch the boats come in for the afternoon. Be sure you check out the top deck you get to from the side stairs past the bait tanks. Also, often you might catch a food truck in the parking lot. If you see the fried Oreo truck, pull in and order one for us!
- Steinhatchee Bait & Tackle 905 2nd Ave S, Steinhatchee, FL Bait and Tackle supplies if you don’t find what you need at the marinas More info
- Riverside Spirits and Wine 1312 Riverside Dr, Steinhatchee, FL Package store for your afternoon booze cruise Facebook link
- Casey’s Cove Convenience Store 4735 SW 358 Hwy, Steinhatchee, FL Gas station, convenience store, diner. What more could you want? Menu and more info
- Maddie’s Market 815 2nd Ave S, Steinhatchee, FL Maddie’s Facebook page
Located behind the Marathon gas station. There is a subway restaurant inside and a limited grocery selection.
- Dollar General 1209 FL-51, Steinhatchee, FL Otherwise known as the “Steinhatchee Mall” Dollar General Website
- Steinhatchee Hardware & ACE 1310 1st Ave S, Steinhatchee, FL Steinhatchee Hardware Website
The nicest people in town own and work here. They have a little bit of everything. If you need something, try them out first.
Marinas and Boat Launches
- Jena Boat Ramp By Water: 29.670069, -83.389086 or By Land: west end of CR 358 FWC info
- Steinhatchee Public Boat Launch 100 1st Ave E, Steinhatchee, FL
- Good Times Motel and Marina 7022 SW 358 Hwy, Steinhatchee, FL Good Times Marina Website
- Sea Hag Marina 322 Riverside Dr, Steinhatchee, FL Sea Hag Marina Website
- River Haven Marina 1110 River Side Dr SE, Steinhatchee, FL River Haven Marina Website
Make a reservation now: Reservations and Calendar
If you have a restaurant, store or marina in Steinhatchee and want to be included in our Steinhatchee Restaurants, Stores and Marina guide, please let us know!